This version (Rev 18) is considerably different from previous rulesets. Class-based play has been replaced by a team item pool, where each player must select
a unique receiver from among those available. The AR is no longer banned in competitive play. Two maps have been removed from the rotation (Seaport and Containment), until further notice.
Please see the Administrative Ruleset for clarification on disqualification criteria, eligibility for participation, and procedural guidelines.
5 vs 5 DOM
The victor is determined by the best of 3 matches. Each 11-minute match is played on a different map from the rotation below.
Note: Tournament finals and semi-finals will be determined by the best of 5 matches, unless otherwise specified. Matches are set to 11 minutes to bypass a post-parity server glitch.
Note: Voteskipping maps is prohibited, unless agreed upon by both team leaders (in consultation with a referee, if applicable).
- Heavy Metal
Notes and Restrictions
- Weapons and armour are cosmetic only, and thus will not benefit from customization. However, you may customize for appearance.
- Infrared scopes are not allowed
- Male models are required
- Heroes are prohibited
- Ping limits of 150 ms are enforced
- Depots are disabled
- Elemental ammo is disabled
- Health is set to 220 HP (110%)
- Force Ready-up is enabled
- The Machine Pistol is allowed only for players using an AMR, CR, LRR, or BAR as their primary. Only 1 is allowed on each team.
Any weapon may be picked up from players during combat. Players are allowed to switch weapon loadouts during the match, provided
no other players on their team have the same loadout equipped at the time.